- Alliance for Natural Health
- Nutri-Link Website - Nutri-Link Ltd official website
- Royal Society of Medicine - National Seminars Venue
- Autism Speaks - The USA based largest private funder of research into Autism
- Cases Journal - A source of clinical knowledge.
- Celiac Disease - a useful recourse for advice and research on this common condition
- Electronic Medicines Compendium - A source of up to date information on drugs.
- Endotext - A free source of endocrinological data.
- Environmental Working Group - Information on health and the environment.
- Excell Health Campaign - Up to the minute American suggestions on cancer prevention
- Food Science Data - A source of technical information on food science.
- Gut Flora Foundation - A web site for practitioners and public exploring the role of probiotics in human health
- High Wire Press - An excellent source for published papers including full access free ones.
- IBIDS database - A source of peer reviewed abstracts.
- Immunity and Ageing - an open access journal looking at the relationship between our immune system and healthy ageing
- Institute for Functional Medicine
- Linus Pauling Institute - A source of references on individual nutrients.
- Medical Voices - A controversial site looking at vaccination issues
- National Centre for Complementary Medicine - A Free source of data on CAM.
- National Patient Safety Agency - Looking after the health and safety of patients.
- NHS Evidence - A free resource for data on CAM.
- Office of Dietary Supplements - A source of data on food supplements.
- Omega Research - Fish oil resource library
- Plos Pathogens - A free resourse to understand about pathogens and their effects.
- Scitable - A free collaborative web site focussing on genetics by Nature
- The Alternative Medicine Database
Saving Natural Resources
- Eartheasy - looks at practical ways to reduce the stress on fish supplies