Fatigue, Immunity and Inflammation:– Their Resolution Using Natural Medicine.
- Innate Immunity and Inflammation in Ageing: a Key for Understanding Age-Related Diseases
- Anxiety & Fatigue Respond to Natural Agent Better Than to Benzodiazepines
- Could a ‘Bacterial Thali’ Resolve Inflammation? – A Novel Strategy
- Chronic Fatigue – XMRV?
- Glycophospholipids and their Effect on Fatigue
2 Responses to “Fatigue, Immunity and Inflammation:– Their Resolution Using Natural Medicine.”
Leave a Reply
28th March 2015
This one day event is designed to explore some of the clinically relevant evolving events in microbiology, mucosal immunity and functional medicine as it relates to inflammation and health. The presenters are well known for their many years of work in research, analysis, practice and lecturing. They will present substantive evidence of these evolving trends and how they impact on clinical decisions, describing where evidence is preliminary, novel, or of greater substantiation. The day will have a strong clinical bias and provide a welcome opportunity for questions and answers.Click for further information
Blood, Bulbs, and Bunodonts: on Evolutionary Ecology and the Diets of Ardipithecus, Australopithecus, and Early Homo.Researchers and contemporary nutrition scientis...
- Dec 2013 saw a paper published in Interdiscipli...
- Many patients with diarrhoea diagnosed with inf...
- It has been proposed that risk for developing t...
- It’s always a challenge to take a single, isola...
Updates on your email
Don't miss out on our email updates