Antony Haynes: Sports Nutrition – A Functional Medicine Approach
Nutri-Link held their third National Seminar of 2010 on Tuesday the 25th May 2010 at the comfortable Institute of Physics, 76 Portland Place London.
Led by the very experienced Nutritional Therapist: Antony Haynes BA (Hons), DipION, mBANT.
You can now buy the seminar for only £30.00 and go through the presentation, at your own leisure, providing 2.5 CPD credits.
Just call +44(0)8450 760 402 to order and a link will be sent to you for the following:
- Seminar slides used during presentation
- Home test information
- Test results
- Professional product information and protocols
Athletes and sportsmen and women of all standards are more likely than ever to seek professional help with their nutrition. Unless you have undertaken some specific training, it is common to feel a lack of confidence in this area. Antony, with over 18 years of busy clinical experience and a Sports Science Degree, will guide you through the process of assessing athletes and making meaningful nutritional recommendations to them. Increase your confidence in helping the client wanting individualised sports nutrition.
What Will I Gain?
- Learn the five key secrets to optimal physical performance
- Discover how Nutritional Therapy is a vital component of any athlete or sportspersons performance, whether they are full- or very part-time.
- Learn how to successfully address sports nutrition for a wide range of different sports and events from a Functional Medicine perspective.
- The information is empirically and clinically effective, and where possible scientifically validated and referenced.
- Case Histories will exemplify the impact of Nutritional Therapy on performance and the health of the athlete.
- Clinical pearls about how to better support your sports and exercise-oriented patients.
- Learn about effective remedies that can significantly influence the success of your practice.
- Be inspired by one of the country’s most experienced Nutritional Therapists.
- Increase your referrals through improved success with athletes.
Benefits to Patients?
- Clarity of application
- Better outcomes
- Prevention and most rapid resolution of sports injuries
- Improved quality of life
- Safe and effective drug-free treatment
What will be Provided?
- On the day – a full set of slides
- Access to resources after via web based log in – including audio
- Healthy refreshments
- Exciting, entertaining and clinically relevant presentation
Continuing Professional Development
|British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy||2.5|
Previous Attendees have said:
As ever, the seminar did what is said on the packet! This programme will be very useful to feed into my own existing programme and improve it. Thank you.
PR, Homeopath, Kinesiologist
My first Nutri-Link seminar. Really enjoyed it! Right level and the speaker was excellent.
I felt the seminar to be excellent, both in content, delivery and friendliness….so many other talks I have been too just never felt so comfortable…so thank you…..and the fresh fruit was much appreciated in the break…
ST, Nutritional Therapist