Dr Nick Gonzalez MD: Enzyme Therapy of Cancer
Dr Gonzalez MD is internationally recognised as a leader in the enzymatic therapy of cancer. Dr Gonzalez graduated from Brown University, Phi Beta Kappa, magna cum laude with a degree in English Literature. He subsequently completed his premedical work as a postgraduate student at Columbia University, and received his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College in 1983. After his internship, he completed fellowship training in immunology under Robert A. Good, Ph.D., M.D., considered to be the father of modern clinical immunology. Dr. Gonzalez began researching nutritional approaches to cancer while a medical student, and completed an investigation of the enzyme therapy of cancer while an immunology fellow.
Dr Nick Gonzalez presented a fascinating, informed and clinically relevant day of lectures at the Royal Society of Medicine on 18th April 2009. This presentation was recorded.
You can now buy the seminar for only £52.18 and listen to the presentation, at your own leisure, providing 5.5/6 CPD credits and the opportunity to hear a world leader in the treatment of people diagnosed with cancer using nutritional medicine.
Just call +44(0)8450 760 402 to order and a link will be sent to you for the following:
- Audio recordings of the four presentations (5.5 hours)
- Clinical Pearls extracted from the days presentation
- A transcript of the workshop with Dr Gonzalez
- Collection of research papers by Dr Gonzalez
- Collection of interview articles by Dr Gonzalez
- Collection of papers from Integrated Cancer Therapies
- Overview of Dr Gonzalez’s methods of treatment
Dr. Gonzalez has appeared several times on the popular Fox network national television show, to discuss his treatment and issues related to alternative medicine in general. During a visit on March 11, 2008, Dr. Gonzalez appeared in two segments, first with two of his patients, both seven year survivors of pancreatic adenocarcinoma. His patients, who beat the worst of odds, were the stars of the show. In a second segment, Dr. Gonzalez discussed his treatment with a pancreatic surgeon from Mt. Sinai Medical School.
Continuing Professional Development
British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
|The Royal College of Physicians has awarded CPD credits for the seminar:
Royal College of Physicans (RCP)
Photos from the Seminar
Click on a photo to enlarge.
For More Information About Dr. Gonzalez:
visit www.dr-gonzalez.com or use the links below to access specific informaiton.
- The Treatment Method: learn more about the actual therapy.
- Prospective Patients: learn how to become a patient.
- Case Reports: case reports of patients who have responded to our treatment.
Other areas that might interest you are:
- Research Efforts: learn about our completed pilot study, completed animal studies, and current efforts. This section includes abstracts for the published articles about the results of the pilot study and animal studies.
- Statements of Support: here we include letters from scientists affiliated with major international corporations that have funded our research in the past.
- Dr. Gonzalez and Dr. Isaacs: learn where they trained.
- Audio Recordings: listen to an interview of Dr. Gonzalez on The Deborah Ray radio program. This page also includes a link to an excerpt of a speech from November 2005.
- Press Reports: read articles about us and our work. Here you will find a link to the lengthy interview of Dr. Gonzalez that ran in the January 2007 issue of the peer-reviewed journal Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine, along with a series of case reports describing patients who have done well on this protocol.
- Conferences: see information on conferences where Dr. Gonzalez has spoken.
New Publications 2009
In 2008 the 150th anniversary of the birth of Dr. Beard was celebrated. To commemorate this event Dr. Gonzalez has been comissioned to write a series of books celebrating and expanding on Dr. Beard’s innovative research.
The books will discuss in detail the history, theory and application of Dr. Beard and Dr. Gonzalez’s work. The first available will be “Dr. Beard, the Trophoblast and the Origins of Cancer,” in which Dr. Gonzalez uses contemporary molecular biology to confirm what Beard said 100 years ago. One of the first four books will be a facsimile reproduction of Beard’s 1911 book, “The Enzyme Treatment of Cancer,” with a lengthy introduction by Dr. Gonzalez.